Oct 10, 2007

Loving God More and a Conference

Well I have been in Minneapolis for this past week at a conference at Central Baptist Seminary. I have been to conferences before, but never have I been to a conference that was deep, theological, and yet refreshing. I have been torn up spiritually, challenged to GO! and encouraged to love God more.

This week the focus was on Loving God more. Throughout the week my heart has been filled. To be honest, I was kinda leery about going to this conference...a fundamentalist conference. But now am thoughtfully convinced that there is a good side to fundamentalism. Sure, there are a ton of issues in the majority of fundamentalism, and I still do not consider myself a fundy but I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter. I have been challenged to deepen my love for God simply because he is good all the time.

Sorry that the thoughts are so random and disconnected, but I will post later more specifically when I have time!

No comments: